Get a FREE consultation to see if this is right for you.
Call 289-271-0021 Now
Do you fear the dentist? Are you nervous at the very thought of going into a Dental Office?
You are not alone! A lot of people have dental anxiety. What we have found is that when people come in and they are nervous, the fear they feel is a complicated blend of feeling, sounds and vivid imaginations :).
You’ve also come to the right place – we cater to patients that are nervous at the dentist, whatever your fears may be.
In fact, we do 5 big things:
5 ways we reduce your fear and make you and your family feel comfortable and safe:
1. We will walk you through the entire procedure to make sure you know what’s going to happen.
2. We will tell you what to expect in terms of freezing – which a lot of people are most anxious about.
3. We encourage you to bring an mp3 player to listen to your favourite music.
4. We may prescribe a sedative.
5. If you are really anxious – you can be sedated and completely asleep
For more information about sedation or being a sleep click here.