Re-opening and Safety Protocol
We are pleased to announce that our office will be reopening for all dental procedures on Monday June 15th 2020!
Enhanced Infection Controls Safety is our first concern, so while we’ve been closed, we’ve taken the following precautions to ensure we can see you safely if you’d like to complete a treatment:
● For social distancing, patients will be asked to wait in their car or outside the office until the start time of their appointment.
● Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
● Hand Sanitizer will be provided to patients upon entrance.
● Modifications have been made to the reception area to provide for social distancing.
● Magazines, children’s books and other items that are difficult to disinfect have been removed.
● Enhanced air treatment equipment, including UV light to sterilize viruses.
● Mandatory enhanced personal protective equipment for all providers.
● Enhanced surface sanitization.
● The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and staggered.
● You will be asked to complete a wellness questionnaire when making your appointment and on the day of your appointment.
Thank you from all of us at the office for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We hope that you and your family are well, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.